On your Wedding Day you will have professional and creative wedding photography. All your photographs are presented fully edited and ready for you to store for generations to come. There are no watermarks or copyright limits to your wedding Photography. We also produce HD Video shot in a quiet and unobtrusive way that lets you enjoy yourself with your family and freinds. You will have access to your own online gallery to view/share and print from while waiting for your Album.
Our pricing is based on the package you choose. We do a range of packages including:
Digital Photography on Diamanté USB
Combination Photography and Video
Generally you will want coverage from the Bridal preparations to the start of the meal or the First Dance depending on your budget and day's plan.
Wedding Photography includes:
- Minimum of 4 to 8 Hours coverage
- Over 300+ high resolution files, which are ready for enlarging, printing and framing
- Fully edited images on a professionally printed DVD ( flash drive/SD card option is available)
- Bespoke Black & White Collection
- Natural reportage and formal family shots
- All photographs are without copyright restriction and are yours to enjoy. You are free to email and share on Facebook, Twitter, Instragam etc.
- No Watermarks logos or restrictions to your enjoyment
Video Packages include:
- Minimum of 4 to 8 Hours coverage
- Highlight Summary on DVD and a Web version
- Highly watchable and fully edited DVDs
- A presentation DVD for the wedding couple and 4 additional DVDs for family and friends
- All DVDs without restriction on duplication
- Music of your choice throughout
- DVD cases with Artwork
- DVD interactive menu with chapters
Photography and Video Combined
The Combined Photography and Video is a great option as you get a reduced cost when booking both services together.
A wide range of
Wedding Albums are also available on request including Storybook and Traditional styles.
I enjoy photographing weddings. It requires a balance of my skills as a photographer and a people person. My style is a mix of candid, fun, reportage and formal family photography.
Wedding Photography is a specialist area and it's not for the faint hearted. Organising groups of people and keeping your eye on the creative element is part of my working day and all the time being as unobtrusive as possible. Having experience of working under pressure is a huge benefit and it allows me to keep calm and capture all those unexpected moments that are so important when looking back on your special day.
Planning your days timings and photography is important and I advise my clients in advance of their day of how much time is required for each key moment so you can relax and enjoy yourself.
The idea of shouting at family groups to move them into position is not what I do and we (my videographer wife and I) plan ahead by quietly working with your bridal party.
When your wedding is over and the cake has been finished,the bouquet thrown, the one thing left is your photography and video. Professional photographers and videographers know how to deal with quickly changing events and lighting on the move while others despite having good cameras will struggle keeping up. Some of the friends amateur photographs often look good immediately after but a professional collection of wedding photography and video is noticeably different.
We are specialists in photography and video packages!
I am a Dublin based Wedding Photographer and cover Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow and Meath weddings. If you need us anywhere else give us a call and we can organise it. I am originally from Galway and have degrees in Fine Art, Photography, Video and a Masters in Fine Art. On the day I will be dressed appropriately in black and will blend in with your wedding party.
Contact us today on 087 2305886 or drop me a text or email to email@example.com and we can arrange to have a chat or meet up.